Here are a few useful tips to follow:
1. The first time allow the candle to burn for approximately 1-2 hours, or until the liquid wax reaches each side of the glass, then put it out. The candle will thus perform to its best ability.
2. Always check that the wick is straight and trim the clubbed wick before you burn your candle again. This will prevent the inside of the tumbler from smoking, as well as ensure a smooth and clean burn.
3. Never burn a candle for longer than 4 hours. This will prevent the glass from overheating.
4. Keep a distance of minimum 10 cm between burning candles and do not put them on a heat-sensitive surface.
5. Remember not to move a candle when it is lit, or immediately after you put out the flame, to prevent the liquid wax from spilling.
6. Do not leave candles unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
We are on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter – follow us on @legnalondon
Share your candle moments with us by using #legnalondon